Within the Discussion Board area, write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
When an adverse event (e.g., wrong-site surgery or avoidable death) occurs in a health care organization, it can be complex and intense. The media, regulatory agencies, and even government involvement will likely occur.
For this assignment, discuss the following:
- Why might health care organizations and staff members be reluctant to report adverse events?
- Explain the financial and nonfinancial implications that a major adverse event may have on a health care organization.
- What can organizational leadership do to improve the reporting of adverse events?
Note: Use APA style to cite at least 2 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.