- Taking screenshots
- Windows 10: Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch
- MacOS: Grab tool
- Microsoft Word
Now that you have learned about Windows 10 and macOS it is time to apply your learning. As you may recall, you have been assigned a brand new computer so there are certain settings, options, and steps you should take to get it ready for your work on the research team.
The research team needs to verify that the right equipment has been shipped to you. To do this you need to provide the following information in the form of screenshots and then paste them inside a Word document. Make sure to provide screenshots for each of these tasks.
To begin we need to make sure you have the following folder setup. Create a new folder called “COMP150 Research” within the documents folder.
Next create a new Microsoft Word document titled “YourName_COMP150_W1_Assignment”. You will take screenshots and add information from the following steps into this Word document.
- Create a screenshot of your documents folder with the newly created “COMP150 Research” folder inside of it and add this to the Word document.
- Provide information about your computer by identifying the version of operating system you are using and its system information.
- It is important to know which type of network settings you have. Are you using a wireless or wired connection? Please provide a screenshot of your network settings.
- Since this is a company computer, we need to add the attached image (Links to an external site.) as part of your desktop wallpaper. Take a screenshot of your desktop once it has been added.
- The following weeks we will be using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as our main tools. Please pin these three programs to the task bar (Windows) or add them in the dock (macOS).
- We will be setting up many meetings and need to be sure you know how to access the calendar application in your system. Provide a screenshot of the current month in your calendar.
- We need to meet at the following coordinates. Use your operating system’s map application to find it. 41.833381, -88.007658
Once you have completed all of these steps, submit your Word document. Include a heading or title for each screenshot and submit it.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.