You are a Victim’s Advocate for persons who have been sexually assaulted. You have been very effective in recent past cases where police were unable to obtain significant information from victims of sexual assault. When you provided advocacy service to these victims you discovered that police interviews were done in a manner that indicated they (police) were in charge and that the victim needed to cooperate if he or she was to be believed and wanted anything done about the reported crime.
The Chief of Major Crimes has noted that you have been successful in providing information obtained from the victims that were unsuccessfully interviewed by the detectives in the respective investigations.
The Chief of Major Crimes wants you to explain why the police interviews of the victims are not successful and what the major crimes detectives can do to increase their effectiveness in interviewing the victims.
Focus your discussion on the following:
- Prepare a list of the most important factors that police officers should include in their victim interview strategy of those who are reporting they have been sexually assaulted.
- Explain why it is important to modify the interview based on the factors that you listed.
- Connect to content: At least 1 of your posts must refer to course learning material; see the academic resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.