Imagine that you are being considered for a job with a local adolescent behavioral program that specializes in helping teenagers who have experienced minor encounters with the law. You’ve been called back for a second interview and their employee search committee has asked you to develop a presentation about the criminal justice system and the juvenile justice system in your community.
You need to research the topic and prepare a visually appealing PowerPoint slideshow to accompany your presentation. Your PowerPoint slideshow will need to:
- Have a title slide that includes the name of your community.
- Contain 6-12 content slides.
- Address the following questions:
- How does poverty play a role in the criminal justice system?
- How does mental illness play a role in the criminal justice system?
- How does the criminal justice system approach adolescents/children who break the law?
- How does the criminal justice system approach adults who break the law?
- In your opinion, what would be one improvement that could be made to the criminal justice system?
- Be written using proper spelling/grammar.
- Cite at least 3 academic references and present the sources in APA format on a References slide.
When developing a presentation, it’s important to be mindful of how you layout your content. The slides should present key points, arranged in a logical manner, without extraneous information contributing to a cluttered look. Using the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint is a great way to include relevant details to be shared during your presentation without overloading the slides.
For information about creating PowerPoint presentations or how to add Speaker Notes, consult the
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.