You have received a patient from the cardiac catheterization lab after an early morning emergent presentation for an acute myocardial infarction. The patient has an intra-aortic balloon pump indwelling, and the cardiologist placed a pulmonary artery catheter for hemodynamic monitoring. The patient is experiencing cardiogenic shock.
- Explain the treatment for suppressed cardiac output, suppressed cardiac index, and altered systemic vascular resistance.
- Recommend possible environmental and nutritional interventions for treating the patient.
- Recognize that the patient received emergent stenting and still requires bypass graphing once stabilized.
Support your summary and recommendations plan with a minimum of two APRN-approved scholarly resources.
This question was first posted at writeden.com!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.