When considering the improvement of an organizational challenge as the focus and topic of a doctoral capstone project, you’ll need to evaluate whether it has the necessary characteristics and elements for EBP improvement and whether it meets Capella University requirements.
Critically analyze each of the identified organizational challenges you identified in Week 3 and compare them with Capella University’s criteria for an approvable doctoral capstone topic and project and with elements needed for the application of EBP improvement. Then, make a case for focusing on one challenge as the best opportunity for EBP improvement in a potential doctoral capstone project.
The assignment requirements, outlined below, correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, note the additional requirements for document format, length, and supporting evidence.
- Describe the characteristics of a professional doctorate and doctoral capstone project.
- Compare professional activities and roles for individuals with a DHA or DrPH degree compared to a PhD degree.
- Delineate the differences and similarities between a DHA or DrPH capstone project and a PhD dissertation.
- Describe three major characteristics of a doctoral capstone project.
- Critically analyze the potential of evidence-based improvement to mitigate the negative impact of each of the three identified organizational challenges.
- Describe the appropriateness of applying the EBP process to mitigate the negative impact of the identified challenges.
- Summarize the quality of available research evidence to support a potential project focused on mitigating the negative impact of the identified challenges.
- Describe how the EBP process could facilitate improvements that mitigate the negative impact of the challenges in a short period of time.
- Determine the extent to which a project focused on mitigating the negative impact of each of the three organizational challenges meets Capella University criteria for a doctoral capstone project.
- Outline what a doctoral capstone project is and what it is not, according to Capella University criteria for a doctoral capstone project.
- Describe how the application of existing knowledge to mitigate the negative impact of the challenges aligns with your program and specialization and contributes to your field.
- Summarize Capella University criteria that would be met by a doctoral capstone project focused on mitigating the negative impact of the challenges.
- Argue for the potential success and approval of a doctoral capstone project focused on the evidence-based improvement of one challenge the organization is facing.
- Describe how the evidence-based improvement of one challenge meets professional doctorate, EBP, and university standards and criteria.
- Write concisely and directly, using active voice.
- Apply APA style and formatting to scholarly writing.
- Format: Format your paper using APA style. Use the APA Style Paper Template [DOCX]. An APA Style Paper Tutorial [DOCX] is also provided to help you in writing and formatting your paper. Be sure to include:
- A title page and reference page. An abstract is not required.
- A running head on all pages.
- Appropriate section headings.
- Length: Your paper should be 3–4 pages in length, not including the title page and reference page.
- Supporting evidence: Cite at least two current and relevant peer-reviewed studies. Provide in-text citations and references in APA format.
- Proofreading: Proofread your document before you submit it to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on the substance of your paper.
Portfolio Prompt: Save your paper to your ePortfolio. You’ll need to readily access it and share it with your preceptor and leaders at the site, if needed, to support a topic or use it as a foundation for evaluating a different organizational challenge as the topic for a capstone project.
This question was first posted at writeden.com!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.