Writing a Public Health Grant/Contract Application in Response to an FOA This assignment provides you the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge you have gained in your MPH program studies. You will now set your sights on the actual grant or contract application process.
The FOA associated with this public health intervention will be used as the basis for your grant or contract application. Conduct research, analyze the subject matter, and synthesize your findings to include the following steps in your grant application:
- Read and analyze all instructions for your chosen grant or contract FOA very precisely to understand the requirements of the application.
- Using your new knowledge, compile all FOA requirements to be used as references in preparation for your research paper.
- Develop a 15-20 page research paper, completing the following elements:
- Identify the name of FOA and organization soliciting bids
- Produce a needs assessment
- Define your problem statement
- Identify your chosen methodology to address the identified needs
- Describe your proposed evaluation plan
- Outline a budget proposal and justifications
- Identify partners to be engaged
- Provide a conclusion
Write a 15–20-page, double-spaced paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Your goal is to fully inform your audience about your chosen public health intervention and chosen FOA.
Utilize at least 7–10 scholarly sources in your research and be sure to include a references page. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
This question was first posted at writeden.com!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.