You are part of a surgical team and your role is postoperative management of thoracic surgery. In your role, you are required to determine the course of action for the patient before you call the surgeon. A right lower-lobe resection occurred due to adenocarcinoma. The nurse has called at the 12-hour interval from surgery concerned with the amount of drainage within the chest tube. Respond to the following and support your summary and recommendations plan with a minimum of two APRN-approved scholarly resources.
- Describe the role of an AGACNP at each of the steps in postoperative care for a surgical patient.
- Describe the assessment steps you would take.
- Explain the drainage and decompression devices and how you manage these as an AGACNP.
- Discuss potential differential diagnoses you could expect from the assessment.
- Discuss the hemodynamic findings one might see with your provided diagnosis.
- Propose potential treatment plans that would be appropriate.
This question was first posted at collepals.com!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.