you will critically analyze your annotated bibliography creation process through critical reflection.
Purpose: Critical reflection allows you to examine gaps in knowledge and evaluate and critique the process through the use of higher-order critical thinking skills.
Audience: This assignment should be directed at your scholarly peers, and you may assume that they have only a casual familiarity with your topic or issue.
Content/Subject: Your critical reflection will include a DEAL model analysis to the process of creating an Annotated Bibliography: Describe, Examine, and Articulate Learning (Ash & Clayton, 2009).
- Next, in 3-5 pages that include a formal introduction and conclusion, present the following headings: (DEAL) Describe, Examine, and Articulate Learning.
- Describe the experience objectively. Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Examine the experience via the following reflection prompts:
- Personal Growth: Your strengths, weaknesses, skills, assumptions, etc that emerged through this experience. The effect on service toward others. Your personal need to change, and how you will accomplish it.
- Civic Engagement: Based on what you were trying to accomplish; what approaches did you take and why? Due to this experience is there a need to move to a more systemic approach? (in other words, how did you gather the documents you used in your annotated bibliography and would you do this process differently next time? Why? Why not?).
- Academic Enhancement: What academic concepts apply to the annotated bibliography process? Is it similar to any previous experience? Do we need to adjust the process?
- Articulate Learning. What did I learn? How did I learn? Why is it important? What will I do because of it?
- Reflective practice should showcase learning and analysis. It should be grounded in the tone and theories of coaching science, sport management, and exercise science. Reflection should provide details and critical analysis.
This question was first posted at collepals.com!
Order this paper at collepals.com for only $10 a page
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.