- Write a script for a 30-second radio commercial designed for a single voice. Read your script allowed and time it to insure the proper length.
- The product you are advertising is Chipotle.
- As the client, I am requesting an ad that appeals to the audience’s emotions. I DO NOT want an ad that just talks about the features of restaurant or the cost of their menu items. The ad should communicate, on an emotional level, why this business and their products are meaningful to the target audience.
- The target audience for this ad is college students, most of which are 18-24 years old.
- After you present your script, add a paragraph that summarizes why you chose this particular creative approach.
- Upload this script as a Word or .pdf document
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.