You presented the importance of brand equity to your organization and analyzed the implications of reopening the park. Your presentation was well received by the company management.
Now, it’s time take a step toward developing the strategic marketing plan for the reopening of the park. As a regional director of marketing, it is essential for you to know how you are going to apply various marketing principles and theories to design an effective and relevant marketing plan for the reopening of the park. This includes various aspects such as understanding the target audience; identifying the right and relevant marketing methods to communicate with target audience; using product, place, price, and promotional strategies to attract the target audience; and so on.
You have been provided with the following target audiences:
- Primary Market: Families with children (ages 6–18) with an average annual family income of over $75,000 per year
- Secondary Market: Teens, ages 15–18
Write a memo to your CMO detailing how you will use the four Ps in your marketing efforts.
The considerations should be such that customer and business perspectives are well balanced. The company is open to ideas showing creativity and innovation but does not want to reinvent the wheel completely.
Refer to the CMO Memo for Target Audience and create a consulting report describing how the four Ps can be used to attract existing and new customers back to the U.S. Park Southeast when it reopens.
For the purposes of this assignment, you will include the following in your consulting report.
- Describe the plan to market the product to the identified target audiences.
- What communication strategy will you use for the target audiences, regarding the park services?
- Describe the role of place in attracting customers back into the park.
- Identify the appropriate communication method to share information about the safety measures you have taken.
- How will you plan a marketing campaign around “convenience of use” as your unique selling proposition (USP)?
- Determine the pricing strategy that should be considered to drive new and existing customers.
- How will you communicate the value of your offering through an effective pricing model?
- Describe two promotional events aimed at your two target audiences designed to drive attendance.
- Include one promotional event for each of the two target audiences. This element requires you to use your own creativity or previous exposure to promotional events.
This question was first posted at writeden.com!
Order this paper at writeden.com for only $10
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.