Students will present two case studies in seminar class from their caseload. Offering a brief overview of the client demographics (fictional name, age, gender identity, marital status, ethnicity and/or race), the student will present a summary of the following in a PowerPoint format:
- How did this individual/group present to the agency and what the client(s) viewed as their challenges
- Describe the biopsychosocial/cultural/spiritual assessment factors of this case.
- Did you, as a social worker, identify additional needs? If so, what were they?
- What did the client identify as their strengths?
- What strengths did you as the social worker identify in this client?
- Describe in detail how the following theories could be applicable to your client and this case:
- Erikson’s theory of psychosocial development
- Attachment theory
- Person in Environment perspective
- Cognitive Behavioral Theory
- Strengths Perspective
- What type of intervention(s) did you offer and how does this relate to evidence-based practice (EVP)?
- How did you come to choose this particular intervention?
- Was the client involved in the process? Why or why not?
- Discuss the response of your intervention.
- Outcome and Evaluation
- What was the outcome of this case?
- How does this outcome relate to the EVP research?
- Would you have done anything differently and if so, why?
- Describe in a reflection, how you feel about your ability to work with clients.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.