A good marketing plan needs to translate into quantifiable measures. Without such quantification, a plan will often fall apart. Thus, defining objectives and respective key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of the plan is essential.
Your CMO has asked you to create a strategic marketing plan and share it with other regional marketing directors, so that each park follows a similar strategy. Considering the different challenges in each park, the marketing objectives must be broad enough to address each park’s challenges, with minimum or no customization.
Defining the marketing objectives and relevant KPIs will help you, the other regional marketing directors, and the CMO to pre-assess the effectiveness of the plan you have proposed and to address gaps, if any.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with audio narration for the CMO and your fellow regional marketing directors in the course scenario. The goal of this presentation will be to share marketing objectives, associated success criteria, and methods to monitor and measure the results.
Note: Remember to use both on-screen text and audio narration or speaker notes in your PowerPoint slides to convey your information effectively. If narration is not possible due to technical challenges, develop precise and extensive speaker notes while addressing all the rubric elements in the presentation. For example, you can use brief bulleted lists on the slide and include detailed explanations in your audio narration or speaker notes.
Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- Identify two SMART objectives—one for each marketing strategy identified in the previous assignment. (slides 1–2)
- How does each objective align with the SMART framework? Begin this part by restating the identified marketing strategies and then state the SMART objectives.
- Identify two KPIs—one for each marketing objective—to measure the success of the marketing strategies. (slides 3–4)
- What are your reasons for choosing each KPI?
- Determine two methods to monitor the results of the identified KPIs. (slides 5–6)
- Why have you chosen these methods?
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 6-slide PowerPoint presentation with audio narration or speaker notes. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.