When teaching students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), it is important to have a clear understanding of appropriate diagnostic assessments that should be administered and how to evaluate the data resulting from these assessments to ensure that the individual needs of the student are being met and that the content of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is valid. In addition to standard assessments, teachers should be skilled at collecting informal observational data and be knowledgeable about specific state and district requirements related to data collection and meeting with the Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET) to ensure that the necessary data has been collected and evaluated and can be utilized in development of the student’s Individualized Education Plan.
Select one student from the “Autism Programmatic Case Studies” as the focus for this assignment. Based on the available information and data, compose a 500-750 word summary of the additional assessments and data that are needed to develop the IEP. Utilize the “Evaluations” topic Resource to select evaluation tools that can be used to assess each skills domain area needed to develop the IEP. The summary should address the following:
- Determine the level of severity (i.e., Level 1, 2, or 3) of the chosen case study student and justify your selection.
- List additional information that is needed to develop appropriate IEP goals for the student including information related to academics, social, adaptive, communication, self-help, assistive technology, etc.
- Based on the student you selected, identify a minimum of two assessment evaluations that should be administered to help you gather the necessary information relevant to each skills domain area. Specify the name of each assessment needed and the type of data the assessment would yield. Justify the selection of each and explain why this data is important in the development of the IEP.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.