The special senses help us communicate with our environment. A special sense is one that has a specific organ associated with it, like the nose, tongue, ear, and eye. The special senses consist of smell, taste, hearing, balance, and vision.
- Based on what your last name starts with, use the key listed below to identify what your assigned special sense is for this discussion:
- Last name starts with A-I = Hearing
- Last name starts with J-R = Smell
- Last name starts with S-Z = Vision
- Based on your assigned special sense, answer the following questions:
- Briefly describe the anatomy and physiology of your assigned special sense.
- Imagine you are without your special sense. Create and briefly describe an emergency, like a fire, and answer the following questions based on your emergency.
- Explain how your special sense loss would give you an advantage over the other groups’ lost special sense in the emergency you have created. Explain the reasoning behind your advantages.
- In this same scenario, how would your special sense loss put you at a disadvantage compared to the other groups? Explain your reasoning.
- Explain how you would adapt to the emergency using the remainder of your intact senses. Be specific.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.