Business & Finance / Marketing
You’ve made it to the final stage of the iShirt campaign proposal! Cherie has asked you to create a set of persuasive voice annotated slides to present to Mr. Cook and the Board of Directors. The presentation will be used to earn approval for the iShirt campaign!
Instructions: Please create a PowerPoint presentation to earn buy-in from senior management. Key elements of the presentation will include:
• PowerPoint deck with eight (8) slides – Slide 1 should be an introduction page, and slides 2-7 will cover each phase, and slide 8 should be a set of concluding thoughts.
• Voice annotate on each slide – Every slide should include voice annotation.
• Refer to the video in Readings and Resources for instructions on adding voice annotations to your PowerPoint.
• Full screen images – Each slide should have an image that fills the page edge-toedge and captures the theme/content. Please limit the superimposed text to no more than eight (8) words per slide.
• Include a full set of supporting notes in the Notes section of each slide. This is where you will support your thoughts and ideas by using specific statistics, data, and supporting information. Requirements:
• Submit your voice annotated slide presentation.
• Eight slides with resources and supporting notes. **Any slide that is not voice-annotated will earn a zero for that slide** **Any slide that does not have supporting notes will earn a zero for that slide**
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.