For this final report assignment, you can use the same industry you selected for the Week 3 assignment, or you can select another industry.
- Prepare a 2–3 page final report in which you examine one of the macroeconomic variables below:
- Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- The unemployment rate.
- The inflation rate.
Choose an industry that interests you. (Remember, an industry is not a company. An industry is a group of companies doing the same thing. Ford is a company. Automobile manufacturing is an industry.)
- Do research on your industry. In a few short paragraphs, describe your selected industry.
- Be sure to write in your own words.
- Identify the goods and/or services the industry provides.
- Identify some of the major companies in this industry.
- Add anything else about the industry that you think is interesting.
- Keep track of your sources by copying their Internet addresses (URLs). You can paste these URLs at the end of your paper as your references.
- Select one of three macroeconomic variables (real GDP, the unemployment rate, or the inflation rate) that a businessperson in your chosen industry should monitor, and explain why that variable is important and how it might have an impact on your selected industry.
- Describe in a sentence or two the important movements of the variable in the table and graph.
- Excel tables and graphs are attached for each of the three macroeconomic variables (real GDP, the unemployment rate, and the inflation rate).
- Review the Excel table and graph for the macroeconomic variable that you chose.
- Summarize how you think this industry will perform in the future.
- Be sure to provide support for your prediction of this future industry performance.
- Your report should include a minimum of two references/citations in the text.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.