- Select 2 unique (not already posted by peers in this board) broad topic areas for your research in this course (e.g., teen pregnancy, elder abuse, gangs) (1pt).
- Brainstorm a research question for each of your topics (1pt).
- For each research question answer the following (2pt):
- Why was this question posed? Review the “Sources of Questions” on p 34-35 to aid your thinking.
- Will this question require a descriptive or an explanatory research strategy? Review the “Research Strategies” discussion beginning on p36.
- Will the approach be quantitative or qualitative? Review each of these approaches on p 9-12 and also, see the next bullet discussion.
- Is the question best classified as practice evaluation, program evaluation, or needs assessment? Review “Types of Questions” discussion beginning on p39. Note that each type has two example questions. The first example question for each group illustrates a quantitative question and the second illustrates a qualitative question.
- Review 2 of your peers postings specifically critiquing their research question answers/choices above (comments that simply say “Good job” or “I agree” will not be counted) (1pt).
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.